108 Mile Ranch, BC
Valid for 2 People
* One-night deluxe accommodation
* Full 4-course dinner for two
* Wine and roses
Experience the ultimate getaway along the old Gold Rush Trail in the beautiful Cariboo region of British Columbia's interior.
This package at the Hills Health Ranch includes deluxe accommodation in a king-bedded room with two-person jetted tub. Also included is dinner in our specialty Agnus McVee Dining Room, highlighted with wine and roses.
Ranch guests can choose activities such as horseback riding, hiking, mountain biking, canoeing, spa treatments and daily fitness class options to create an incredible vacation experience. You can ride over thousands of acres on horseback or hike over 150 km (100 miles) of some of the best hiking trails in BC.
Your dining experience offers romance and intimacy, featuring a majestic view of the spectacular scenery. The log lodge surrounds you with windows to the wilderness, a fireplace and fine linens that are only surpassed by the quiet attentiveness of the wait staff. We specialize in hot rock cooking, very unique fondues, great wines, and daily specials that set a standard for dining excellence.
Prepare to sit back and enjoy this amazing experience!
* Check-in time: 3 pm - Check-out time: 11 am
* Rooms feature free high speed wifi Internet, cable TV, full use of indoor pools, hot tub and fitness centre.
* Guests can also enjoy a guided half-hour wake-up hike, coffee, tea, and full breakfast.
* A $50 refundable deposit is due to confirm reservation. Cancellations must be advised 15 days before arrival to receive deposit refund.
* Not available December 21st - January 2nd.
4871 Highway 97 South, Box 26
108 Mile Ranch, BC view on map
1-800-668-2233 or 250-791-5225;